[Cin] my compöliments

Andre Gronwald andregronwald78 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:37:53 CET 2018

hi,

just wanted to say thanks to all for your effort: the new site looks
great, and the development done for cin-gg is not what someone might
expect - it is aboslutely great. although there were some complaints
which might be correct, I think based on the fact that some guys are
spending there time to improve cin-gg without any monetary benefit from
it is exceptional. I wish I could support as well, but I am not a real
developer (more a script kiddie).

so thanks a lot! i enjoy working with cin-gg in the next weeks, when i
have some more time again.

regard,s
andre