[Cin] First message to the new mailing list (and can RSS feeds be added to the website news?)

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Dec 6 23:22:11 CET 2018

Am 06.12.18 um 22:44 schrieb W P:
> Hi all, I haven't been very active suggesting features/bugs as I am
> quite busy but I always read the mailinglist and install the monthly
> builds. This is my first message here, and will be sure to register to
> the forum and to the bug tracker too. I personally liked the website
> so thanks to everyone who made it! I saw there are also monthly news
> from Phil and about this I would like to request adding RSS feeds to
> them, so that every month you don't forget to check. Several projects
> (blender,gimp,synfig) use them and i think they can very hand.

Hi W P,

Thank you very much for your message. We are happy that you like our
website.

I have activated the RSS feature, you can find the news section at the
following page.

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/category/news-updates/

You will find the RSS feed icon at the bottom of the footer, just click
on it and you will always get a message when there is something new.

Sam