[Cin] expanders.txt

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:25:33 CET 2018

Andrea
I downloaded the file and really like Time and Test -- that is a very good
separation.  You know much, much more about which plugins fit into which
categories than the 2 of us ever will.  I will have to look at them more
carefully, but I already have some questions!

I am confused by the spacing (the program has strict requirements on spaces
and tabs and they can not be substituted for each other) of F_chromahold
under FF_Color_Correction in place of what was F_ciescope ?
Also not sure why Blue Banana is under Extract Keys and spaced differently?

So if I just fix the spacing/tabs, is that correct?  That is what I am
going to do now.  Thanks, GG/Phyllis