[Cin] Camera - Proiector

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Apr 4 17:32:23 CEST 2019

The projector area is displayed with a red frame. The camera area is
displayed in green. I have attached a video which shows that I can pull
the green frame out of the Comsitor view as long as the projector screen
is the same size as the compositor screen.

https://streamable.com/1h6sq

However, as soon as I reduce the size of the projector frame, I can no
longer drag the green frame outside the compositor window. It is
truncated inside the compositor window because the project frame limits
this image. The projector frame shows you the entire area you can use
within this track. The camera frame shows the area inside the projector
frame. If the projector frame gets smaller, only this area can be used,
everything outside this frame will be cut off.

Sam