[Cin] How to use the Background Rendering?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:50:39 CEST 2019

 but I believe that popularizing the Tutorials

and How to forum can be effective in attracting random visitors. Even
> if it doesn't seem so for now...
>
> I very much agree with this sentiment as it puts the GG version tutorials
in a place where random visitors can easily find them as opposed to 10 year
old cv videos that are still relevant but are outdated.  Many a time when I
find something new and it has a forum, I spend a lot of time going through
that forum just to see what is there.  gg/Phyllis