[Cin] Proxy error (optimal settings)

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Apr 13 11:27:09 CEST 2019

Me: "2) to convert the fps inside Cinelerra-gg, like I have done with
your 61 fps video: in Resources->Media, select the video, RMB on that
video, choose "Info" option and change video's framerate."

(I think, you always know)
Keep in mind that if you change the fps there, only video fps is
changed, not audio. Then you lose the A/V sync.

Phyllis: "In the Resources window comment field the addition of fps and
codec have been added.  This has been checked into GIT and is in the
latest ubuntu16 build in the usual place."

Thanks for all.
Could you also add the size WxH information, please? For example
1920x1080 at 29.97.
And add the info for the Audio, if possible. Now it is empty.
I guess you can't create a new field for every single info. Sorry for
all these requests.

IgorBeg