[Cin] Waveform generation using ffmpeg filters

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:47:17 CEST 2019

Ugin, GG says that using F_aeval is easier.  Because F_sine "sine function
seems to restart at every frame buffer".  A screen shot of the set up is at:

   https://www.datafilehost.com/d/d218ffdb

For aeval, note the playback buffer sample.  And in case you can not see
the png file, you will see with the aeval setup, the default is 440 +
something else, so remove the something else to get just the 440.
gg/Phyllis

I'm trying to generate a 440 Hz sound with the help of FFmpeg of ffmpeg