[Cin] User Folders/Bins and Delete key

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Apr 18 16:24:01 CEST 2019

User Folders/Bins is very useful/powerful but sometimes I delete a
thumbnail/item from my userBin (not with "Modify folder" window) and so
it is also removed from the Media and from the project.
I know that there is the undo function and in CinelerraGG_manual.pdf it
is described very well how to delete a file by User Folder in the
"Modify folder" window.
I think it would be useful, if possible, to be able to remove the media
in UserFolder directly in the right side of the Resources window, but
without removing it from the Media and from the project (and of course
updating the "Modify target" list of the media in "Modify folder"). It
would be more natural from a user's point of view.
Same thing for the UserClips.
I added a screencast at
https://streamable.com/iqyhp

Thanks.