[Cin] User Folders/Bins and Delete key

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Apr 18 19:01:40 CEST 2019

Thanks Phyllis for all your reply (also in Mantis-BT).

Changing thinking strategy and only for the User Folders/Bins, is it
possible to block media deletion (avoid deleting) from the right side of
the Resources window? So, to delete the media correctly, (I am forced) I
must to go in "Modify folder" window, following the procedure in the
Manual.
If it is possible by code and you, and other users, agree with me.
Thanks.

IgorBeg