[Cin] Cinelerra & GPU

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 19:43:48 CEST 2019

Pierre: "what Sam said!"  Here is the Mint version (created with 18.2):

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cinelerra-5.1-mint18-x86_64-static.txz

If problems, report back.  We still do not for sure whether to use vaapi or
vdpau under which conditions -- GG says try 1 and if you get no results,
try the other 😁😁 !  All feedback is welcome.  gg/Phyllis

*Ugin: * there is a new Ubuntu18 build too so I hope you are reading this
-- it does NOT have the Tracer plugin fix in it though.

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cinelerra-5.1-ub18-x86_64-static.txz