[Cin] Build 27 April

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:35:27 CEST 2019

Ugin:

> I also can not use hardware video rendering yet. But I have the
> opportunity to use CUDA, it can be seen on the example of the Blender:
>
> Now that we have a better handle on Arch, today we are working on Ubuntu18
to see what the problem might be.  The GPU speedup seemed to work for us.
Perhaps the libva.so.1 versus so.2 is a problem.

Which graphics board do you use?  This might help to determine what the
problem is.  Also, as Andrew wrote down in an email, with ffmpeg, only
certain formats were optimized to take advantage of the GPU.  gg/phyllis