[Cin] Forum and MantisBT (@Sam)

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Aug 2 22:29:34 CEST 2019

Thank you for pointing that out. The problem was Cloudflare. I
overlooked that the forum should be cached faster. There was no pull to
the Cloudflare server, that means it was not synchronized at all. The
visitors no longer go directly to the main server but are directed to
the nearest mirror, which massively accelerates the download speed.  We
have visitors from all over the world and a visitor from Australia sees
the website on an Australian mirror and does not have to make the long
way to Europe.

I have corrected it, but it may take some time until the new entries
take effect worldwide. There are hundreds of these servers, so it might
take a while.

MantisBT is set to display the entries immediately. Could you please try
a test entry, it should actually work.

If the inconsistencies are not fixed within one day, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Sam