[Cin] some problems - batch rendering warnings and opening project error, steps to have cinelerraGG officially in Gentoo
phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 01:56:28 CEST 2019
On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 9:04 AM Shawn Michaels <deim31 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems Batch Render doesn't work for me at all :-(
> When I press start it only selects line which is enabled but does not turn
> red as usual.
> There is no output on console during this and no output file is created.
Hmmm, there are so many possible pitfalls, but it works for me. Things to
1) in the Batch Render window, do you see the line "Batches to render:
- check that file to see if it looks reasonable as far as ownership and
2) instead of starting cinelerra from the icon app, if you start it from
the # prompt in a window, do you see any messages (I do not think there
will be any output on the console if you started from an icon). Maybe you
already did this, but I can not tell. When it does something, you will see:
Render::render_single: Session finished.
** rendered 1 frames in 0.289 secs, 3.460 fps
3) as a test, create a file that has the same name as the name of the
Output on that job so that you can at least see if it comes up with the
error message "The following files exit. Overwrite them?" -- that way you
can at least see if the job tries to start.
4) which distro are you using? I use Fedora and it works for me, but I can
test on a different distro.
5) if none of this helps find the problem, maybe send a jpg of the Batch
Render window so I can see if there is anything unusual about your setup.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cin