[Cin] some problems - batch rendering warnings and opening project error, steps to have cinelerraGG officially in Gentoo

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Aug 14 09:55:44 CEST 2019

I think it doesn't help to add a warning "Your cursor isn't at start of
project".

Deim, I write a fast/short answer to you. Sorry.
The complete answer about "Batch rendering" is in the Manual:

"To create a Cinelerra project file which can be used in batch render,
set up a Cinelerra project and define the region to be rendered either
by highlighting it, setting in/out points around it, or positioning the
insertion point before it."

IgorBeg