[Cin] Latex and Manual

Спицын Андрей spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:31:34 CEST 2019

Hi Andrea,

It's a default behavior of TeXstudio. Glossary creation is separate
process. It can be included in main compilation routine, or may not.
In my TeXstudio setup I use separate command for glossary creation.
To do so, go to Options-> Configure TeXstudio -> Commands.
Change Makeindex command to:
makeindex %.nlo  -s nomencl.ist -o %.nls
Click Ok and go to Tools -> Commands -> Makeindex.
Hit F5 to recompile. The Glossary should be updated.

--
С уважением,
к.т.н., доц. каф. ТЛХП, ХД и ФХ СПбГЛТУ