[Cin] Latest GIT checkin includes FFmpeg upgrade + Masking

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:46:15 CEST 2019

Hi,
Today's checkin contains an upgrade from FFmpeg 4.1.4 to 4.2.  No problems
are expected in this area and probably later today the patch to use dav1d
will also be checked in, but are still working out the logistics and might
have some questions.

The 3 week delay since the previous checkin was due to many, many problems
coming up with a method and strategy to speed up Feathering (mostly)in
Masking for both OpenGL and X11 software driver variations resulting in the
same looking output.  Any additional minor or major testing would be
appreciated!

Ubuntu16 test build will be available later today.

I did not know that this Masking change was going to take nearly this long,
so any commitments to address other issues that I made are no longer going
to happen as I had planned.  Oh well.   Phyllis/GG