[Cin] Latest GIT checkin includes FFmpeg upgrade + Masking

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 17:39:02 CEST 2019

Andrea:

> It works! Thank you.

No, thank YOU because it saved us a lot of work before this month's builds.

However I have no CUDA in the system, I removed it when I realized
> that my graphics card was too old.
> If necessary, I can reinstall it and run some tests.

Not necessary, good to know about removing it so I keep that in mind.

> Also solved the problem with the mask tool.

Thanks for that feedback as I suspect there are other systems out there
that would have had the same problem if you had not caught it first.
gg/Phyllis