[Cin] Bug when building from Git, FFmpeg fails on libdavd1

Miroslav Rovis miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr
Wed Aug 28 21:15:33 CEST 2019

Hi!

Installing Cinelerra from git, on a Debian variant (Devuan), following the PDF Installation documentation, doing the recommended --with-single-user build, I got this error:

gcc: error: /Cmn/src/cin/cin/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/../thirdparty/dav1d-0.4.0/usr/local/lib*/libdav1d*.a: No such file or directory
C compiler test failed.

This change allowed me to, going from zero ground, build and install Cinelerra correctly:

$ diff cinelerra-5.1/configure.ac*
416c416
<   [ usr/local/lib*/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdav1d*.a ],
---
>   [ usr/local/lib*/libdav1d*.a ],

Sorry for lack of time to make a proper patch.

Also I'm not aware if that "x86_64-linux-gnu" is present or not in all distros, so this may not solve it for other distos, but instead make a failure, if they the libdav1d*.a is not in that dir.

Regards!

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia