[Cin] Timeline borders

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 01:03:59 CEST 2019

Ugin:

>  the border between the tracks is not at all obvious,

especially when there are a lot of them. When the content is adjacent to
> the left side of the timeline, I understand where the border still
> somehow turns out (blue stroke). But in the absence of content, dealing
> with borders is much more difficult (red stroke).
> Link: https://pic4a.ru/98/2zM.png
>
> GG looked into this today and was hoping that he could get this done
before the end of the month, but it will have to wait until next month.  It
is more involved than he thought it would be and affects at least three
different code sections.  It will take more time and thorough testing to
avoid flickering.  Phyllis