[Cin] Forum Video Tutorials

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 19:31:08 CET 2019

Or another idea  other than Youtube channel, which mostly only involves a
very small effort by me to upload demos is stated below.

Initially when setting up the website, we added a directory for some demos
at:
   https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/media/demos/      without a direct link
There is a direct link on the website to "File Storage" which goes to
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing
Maybe the wording on this direct link could be changed to use this for
video tutorials instead, I would ensure that they got uploaded to that
directory and try to maintain some kind of order.

Other opinions?  phyllig