[Cin] Forum Video Tutorials

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Dec 6 11:03:11 CET 2019

@Andrea_paz
You know, my demos are yours (of the community). I can repay you (all)
for your work just like that.

@All
In the spare time, I am working on some demos about Cinelerra-GG for my
memory with the same Intro e music (and not to forget the steps to do
some things). So, if you want, I could give them to you, as well as I
will put in my own site.
The resolution of my videos is 1280x768. I know that it would be better
almost FHD (1920x1080) for people like you (all) that have UHD screen
but,... sorry. :-)

I think my demos are really ugly for the format and the kind of
subtitles (directly in screencast). Then, if other user can do them,
maybe it is better?

PS:
I think that the solution made by LWKS site is good. Take a look please.
https://www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=162&Itemid=246&start=QuickStart
<https://www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=162&Itemid=246&start=QuickStart>

The videos may not be linked to YouTube but directly inside the
Cinelerra-GG site with the "poster" ( a representative frame)?

IgorBeg