[Cin] Request: Sketcher plugin and Antialiasing

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Dec 30 18:52:08 CET 2019

> *Need HELP on this:*
>
>      - Color Picker:
>     Default button is missed.
>     I don't remember where and who but somebody have reported that issue.
>

> Yes, preobraz/ugin reported this BUT we are confused and do not see
> the problem.  Can anyone show how it used to work versus how it now
> works incorrectly?
In Timeline, RMB on an edit, choose "Bar Color..." option and near the X
(cancel) icon should be there the Default button.
Picture added to show, before and after.

> Yes, Dbl means Double.  The reason it is Double and not Fine is
> because it is a Double line -- some people will not like that even
> though it looks better to me, instead of 1 pixel width, it is 2.
Ooh, Okay. I thought it were a kind of reFinement in the antialiasing
algorithm (and maybe it is).

Thanks for change to "Anti-Aliasing" in the tooltip.