[Cin] Configurations for Shuttles....

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 03:45:38 CET 2019

Hi Phyllis,

I am very happy that both Shuttle models are now supported on Cinelerra
and I look forward to testing them and reporting my observations to the
Forum. But for that I have to be able to apply the configurations
indicated in article 10.29 of Features5.

For me, who am an illiterate of the linux code and the terminal, the line:

# cp {cindat_path}/doc/99-ShuttlePRO.rules
/etc/udev/rules.d/99-ShuttlePRO.rules

For me, it could be written in "Chinese", it would be the same...

Is it enough for me to simply paste as is in the terminal:

# cp {cindat_path}/doc/99-ShuttlePRO.rules
/etc/udev/rules.d/99-ShuttlePRO.rules

without changing anything, and it will be settled?

I guess it's not that simple, but I have no idea what to do...

Pierre