[Cin] Configurations for Shuttles....

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 07:30:44 CET 2019

Thank you Phyllis

I followed the instruction with the file provided, and it worked.
I just tried my ShuttleXpress in Cinelerra-GG and the Jog and Shuttle
wheels allowed me to move the assembly with great ease. I already feel
it's going to be very useful.

I think I understood that the initial command was to copy the file
"99-ShuttlePRO.rules" from the directory where I installed Cinelerra-GG
(in its directory /doc/).

I looked carefully, "99-ShuttlePRO.rules" is not there...

Pierre