[Cin] Play every frame

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 23:33:40 CET 2019

Andrea:

> The best solution I found was to disable "Play every frame". There is
> really a lot of difference to playback with or without this option,
> especially with many plugins. What does it mean to keep it disabled?
>
> I asked gg and he said that not playing every frame means that as it
plays, if it can not keep up with doing all it has to do to change the
frame into a vframe and then draw it, the program just notes that it is
falling behind so skips frames to catch back up.  It will not affect
rendering though.  I believe that IgorB uses Proxies for this very reason.

Someone may have a better user answer.  gg/Phyllis