[Cin] MKV containers

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:23:03 CET 2019

Andrea:

Forgive my ignorance, how do you get the FPS?

If you are referring to the fps in IgorB's statement: Source video: mp4,
h264 at 29.97fps
The easiest way I have found to find that is to go to the Resources window,
click on the Media folder, highlight the video you want to know about, and
then right mouse on the video and then choose "Info".  It shows Video
"Frame rate".  Hopefully that number is the one you want to see in
Settings->Preferences, Playback A tab in the Frame rate achieved number.
Phyllis