[Cin] Detach plugin without move/shift the others
igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Feb 17 13:00:42 CET 2019
Thanks GG/Phyllis for your time about it. If other users need this
feature, us could open a ticket.
For now I have found a long workaround but so I can "clean" the timeline.
If can be useful to others...
...screencast to https://streamable.com/7n5nq
1) Add a new temporary Video track
2) Enable “Drag and Drop editing mode” and "Lock labels from moving with
3) Select and drag and drop the clip from source video track to
temporary video track
4) Detach the plugin of the clip on temporay video track
5) Select and drag and drop the clip from temporary video track to
source video track in the original position
6) Delete the temporary video track
If anyone has a better idea let me know, please.
Il 16/02/2019 22.55, Phyllis Smith ha scritto:
> Both of us thought that you should be able to do this, but no luck.
> The way you came up with is best. If you think it is so important to
> work, you can request a feature, but it would take more time to
> implement in the code, than it would ever pay back. gg/phyllis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cin