[Cin] Ripple, Rolling, Slip tools in the new version

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Feb 18 14:32:56 CET 2019

Thanks for the new build. For me it is not still right, sorry.
1) Ripple tool.
When I drag to right (left arrow showed) the tool should to trim from
InPoint to cursor position (where it is). It should works like
"Ctrl+Alt+,". Now it works inversely. (The steady man is my reference )
Screencast: https://streamable.com/vdqj1

2) Slip tool.
When I drag to right (left arrow showed) the Compositor should shows the
clip to go forward and the cursor position on timeline to match with the
real position in timeline when I drop. (The yellow car is my reference)
Screencast: https://streamable.com/v5355

For all two tools: the labels are useful to mark the position of
trimming, but with new Ripple and Slip tools you can not use them
anymore. (look at the screencasts, please)
Thanks for your work.

IgorBeg