[Cin] In support of issue #120 (UHD blu-ray encoding/mastering)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:33:19 CET 2019

Andrew/Terje: I went to the forum and clicked the TSMUXER code link and
downloaded the zip file.  But most importantly, I referenced this email in
issue #120 so it does not get lost.  This may provide the information
needed for UHD setup.  We both have the Samsung Ultra HD bluray player for
testing and playing purposes but I do not think GG will be working on this
any time in the near future.

Thanks for the good info!  gg/phyllis