[Cin] Ripple, Rolling, Slip tools in the new version

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Feb 21 14:44:48 CET 2019

Hey guys, you are very fast! Thanks for the build.
Now It is okay, for me. Thank you so much.
A little thing. I don't know if it is right or not: the edge/s of the
plugin (effect) not follow the edit, in some cases, with the three tools
Ripple-Roll-Slip (I have not tried the Edge and Slide tools). Even in
December 2018 release it works so. I added three screencasts. Take a
look, please.
Ripple
https://streamable.com/qfelt

Roll
https://streamable.com/3nc63

Slip
https://streamable.com/u5fwu

Let me know if it is better I describe my doubt by words.
Really thanks!
IgorBeg