[Cin] Build error on (emulated) ppc64le

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:51:10 CET 2019

<randrianasulu at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Unfortunately, after building all thirdparty libs Cin-GG failed to
> >build itself.
> >
> >It seems some x86 assembler usage not guarded?
>
> It's because libzmpeg uses nasm or yasm if present.
>
> Just removing those or predicating their usage on the target arch being
> i386 of and64.
>
> I'm working on building for ppc64el on real hardware - a dual power9
> TalosII.. In my case I've disabled the thirdparty builds and instead am
> using the Debian stock versions.
>
> Perhaps we can collaborate 😃

:}

You figured this faster than me, I only good at hacking blindly.

Still, removing reference to libmmxsse.a from global_config at top level of
Cinelerra-5.1 directory started plugin building

https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=blob;f=cinelerra-5.1/configure.ac;h=f3314df1044c14d503916e804c08a4617564a226;hb=HEAD

probably line 323 can be ifdefed ....