[Cin] Automatically Save Snapshots To Current Project Directory

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Thu Feb 28 10:43:16 CET 2019

When I do PrintScreen (screenshot) my Linux distro (UbuntuStudio_16.04)
save the screenshot to the "/home/user/Pictures/" folder. I don't know
if all Linux distribution have Pictures folder. If yes, then that folder
could be good for Cinelerra-gg snapshots, I think.
I would like another solution but it is child of of a my old request
about Project and files folders structure (and relative path):
https://lists.cinelerra-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2018q3/009629.html

IgorBeg

(Mantis-BT_0000147 https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=147 )