[Cin] Compile on Arch Linux

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:03:47 CET 2019

Andrea:

Perhaps it is better to update "README.arch" in the download page:

I have locally updated README.arch and gg will upload it later today so it
is corrected.
The end of the month builds are not going smoothly due to aom and libwebp
so I do not know what will happen.

I noticed these Warnings in cin5.log; are they important?

> makeinfo --html --no-split cinelerra.texi
>
> These are texi error messages generated from cinelerra.html which is the
original "Secrets of Cinelerra" manual.  This will be going away soon as I
get the Cinelerra-gg manual available.