[Cin] Ungrouping of video and audio clips after some edits

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jan 2 22:55:11 CET 2019

I can confirm that in PP the Trim feature (roll, shift, source, etc.)
can also be applied to the group. It works like the Trim feature on
individual clips, only that the associated other grouped clips are
shortened or lengthened in the same way. By the way, in the Compositor
window of PP, the clip in which the mouse pointer is located is
displayed. Only one channel is displayed at a time, just like in normal
Trim mode. I guess it's just applying the normal trim mode of one
channel and synchronizing the shortened or extended frames to the other
channels.

In fact, Cin doesn't lack much to be on par with the other big NLE's
when it comes to working in the timeline. With these improvements Cin is
absolute great and reaches in my opinion the tipping point to become
really popular.