[Cin] Text presenting Cinelerra-GG, for wikipedia

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:50:52 CET 2019

Hi Sam, I'm sure that your current proximity to the evolution of
Cinelerra-GG will allow you to know better than I do what should be
added to the text.

I'm just suggesting that it would be better to confine the features
highlighted to those that are exclusive to CinGG; that is, those that
are not also found on other Cinelerra branches.

Pierre