[Cin] Website

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Jan 7 17:59:43 CET 2019

Many thanks Andrea, however, the thanks do not belong to me alone.
Phyllis contributed a lot to writing the text for the website. I wrote
some texts and took more care of the design and functionality of the
CMS. I'm happy to pass on your thanks to Phyllis as well. At this point
many thanks for the help for the Italian site and thanks also to Phyllis
for the texts and GG for the technical support. Alone it would have
taken me months.

Sam