[Cin] Automatic keyframes of Camera and Projector

Terje J Hanssen terje at nordland-teknikk.no
Fri Jan 18 22:02:12 CET 2019

Out of my current knowledge. However, while waiting for more skilled
replies, might simple googling this theme bring up some hints?

Another manual
http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra/cinelerra.html#COMPOSITING
http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra/cinelerra.html#KEYFRAMES
http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra/cinelerra.html#AUTOMATIC-KEYFRAMES