[Cin] What is in today's GIT checkin, you ask...

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Jan 20 02:04:24 CET 2019

Thanks for the info Phyllis. I have had the opportunity to test it and
by renaming it, it is indeed clearer and therefore easier to understand.
I noticed two bugs.

1. "edge only" I can pull a clip longer than the actual length of the
clip. There is no end. When I then pull back to the original size, the
cut marks don't fit anymore.
2. "media only" behaves the same as "edge only", same errors.

Both bugs described above are also present in groupings.

https://streamable.com/m6xic

Sam