[Cin] What is in today's GIT checkin, you ask...

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Jan 26 19:08:34 CET 2019

GG/Phyllis, thanks for the build.
Seems to me that you are mixing five mode (Ripple, Rolling, Slip, Slide,
Edge) with only the mouse's three buttons and left&right pointer.
Really, it is not confortable and not intuitive, sorry. I think that the
old behaviour (version 20181231) was really perfect and consistency.
/* ********************************** */
Version 20181231 (and before)
- Btn1= LMB= Drag all following edits= Ripple (total lenght is altered)
- Btn2= MMB= Drag only one edits= Rolling (total lenght is NOT altered)
- Btn3= RMB= Drag source only= Slip (total lenght is NOT altered)
If you need a new key with ones of the three mouse button to have more
edit mode, I could suggest (if you and other users agree with me) that
the Shift key, to split the view in Compositor, is made available for
the new modes and the split is always showed when a drag with the edge
is done. I hope I explained myself well.
Thanks.

IgorBeg