[Cin] Valgrind

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:23:27 CEST 2019

Andrea, thank you.  GG is looking at it now.  There is a lot of leaking in
textures of OpenGL.  If/when you have time to rerun, it would be helpful if
you add the following 2 additional parameters so maybe it will help to
pinpoint the texture leak problem.  Also, the color picker in the Sketcher
is fixed so try to avoid Ctrl-C and use a normal Quit instead.

Add:
  --num-callers=32      (the default is 12 so texture leaking does not
point to far enough to see the problem)
  --leak-check=full