[Cin] Buttons for Mask tool window

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sun Jul 14 10:31:16 CEST 2019

Thank you GG for the ub16 build you have done for me.

Unfortunately the Scale mode buttons do not work anymore as designed.
I have tested by myself, after 2 hours of Cin compiling on my poor
computer, and it works right.
I understand you have changed the background to use them in all the
themes but it doesn't work.
For me they have to work like checkbox button otherwise I have not the
checkedHighlight function.
Of course, if/when you restore the Scale buttons like I designed, then I
will create the other Scale buttons for all the themes.

Also, could you look at the the code in "neophyte.C" about reset button,
please? Now the reset button doesn't work right.
The right sequences should be:
new_button("reset.png",
"reset_up.png",
"reset_hi.png",