[Cin] Unreproductable crash dump

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 22:53:11 CEST 2019

Andrew:

> But if I load video file (1 video track, 2 audio channel)
> AND add effect to video track - I only can effectively switch on/off
> content/titltlebars for audio tracks!
> Video track remain always with its content and titlebars. They sort of
> 'blocked' by effect track from
> this change, even if I remove effect itself!
>
> I was wrong, what I thought was a bug is just the patchbay at work to the
left of the timeline. In the patchbay to the right of the default "Video 1"
is a small right facing arrow.  When you add an effect the patchbay
right-facing arrow "expands" to make room in the timeline for the effect
bar.  And you will see that the right-facing arrow becomes a down arrow and
the "Play track", "Arm track", etc. symbols all become visible. Once the
patchbay expansion is enabled, you have to disable it to get back to the
right-facing arrow space size.  That is why the title will still show,
because it is expanded.  But you can un-expand it and then the title no
longer shows.

I hope this makes sense.   If not, I can add pictures!  gg/Phyllis