[Cin] Crash cinelerra when render titles

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:45:46 CEST 2019

Ugin,

On link - video and dump file when trying to render a title effect.
> Crash be was on any version cinelerra.
>
> This SEGV has been fixed and added to the GIT repository and will be in
June 30 builds.  If you need it earlier than that, we could provide a
static tar.  BUT gg says there are better ways than "render effect" to do
this - for example using Nested Clips  (nesting is in the manual at
6.7.8).  The problem with the Title rendered effect is that you can not do
anything with it like drag or change anything + if you do not have the
Title plugin settings leftover from previous use with "good" values, there
might be initial values of W=0, H=0, you will not see anything.

Appreciate the root crash dump as we hope to eventually prevent any kind of
crash!  gg/Phyllis