[Cin] Issue 242 - crash again!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:18:09 CEST 2019

Andrea, sorry for marking issue 242 resolved but it was such a trivial code
fix and it worked for us that I do not know why it is a problem for you but
there must be something different.  We will test here on an Arch system --
maybe there is something specific about whatever Mask window parameters are
set at from previous usage.  I did a GIT pull from the repository and
rebuild again this morning and still no crash.  The mask parameters I have
set are Mask 6 checkbox, Fade=100, Feather=0, Markers and Boundary
checkbox., nothing else and it does not crash.

In the dump, gg says the place it is crashing for you is the same as what
he saw before the fix went in and it is clear from the UNDO stack in the
last dump, that all you did was Load and then Rotate Mask.  There must be
some other way to get the crash than what we are doing?   gg/Phyllis