[Cin] Improved Gradient Plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 19:14:24 CEST 2019

IgorB:
I should have made that clear.  Feathering (which uses shading) in masking
uses OpenGL 4.3 version.  An automatic probe in Cinelerra looks to see
which GL version you have and even if the Video Driver is OpenGL, will
switch to software for feathering if the driver is not high enough.  Since
the glxinfo reports less than 4.3, feathering will be done by the software.

Yes, I understood, but I would like to know if
> it also depens by my OpenGL or not.

So, yes, it definitely depends on Charlie's version.  gg/Phyllis