[Cin] [SemiOT] CUDA

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 16:27:03 CEST 2019

When I had tried to render in h264_nvenc.mp4, each time CinGG refused to
proceed And I received this message from the terminal:

[h264_nvenc @ 0x7f28601e7a00] Driver does not support the required nvenc
API version. Required: 9.0 Found: 8.0
[h264_nvenc @ 0x7f28601e7a00] The minimum required Nvidia driver for
nvenc is 390.25 or newer

390.25 therefore seems to offer new functionalities.

Pierre