[Cin] Playback Slows Down Immensly Durring Transitions

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 03:09:34 CET 2019

Andrea,

# cd cinelerra
> # gdb ./ci
>
> But all I get is the gdb prompt and it doesn't start cin.
> What should I do?

It must not have built for some odd reason.  The -O2 is just an
optimization level so should not be an issue.  That is the letter O not the
number zero.  GG says to try CFLAG="-O2 g" make -j8 rebuild_all instead.
If that does not work, if you have the window output, email that.

We have tested this on 2 different computers here so have pretty much
confirmed that that is the issue but figured that you would want to use
this to avoid the transition slowdown for your own usage.  gg/Phyllis