[Cin] Playback Slows Down Immensly Durring Transitions

Benrob0329 ben at innovationplex.com
Fri Mar 8 20:49:02 CET 2019

Hard Cut To Smaller File: No change in framerate

Hard Cut To Larger File: First Dips Down From 60 to 40, after changing
position of video before cut framerate remails the same.

Transition To Larger File: No Notible Change (+/- 1 fps)

Transition From Larger File To Smaller File: Dips from 60 down to 33

Hard Cut Within Same File With No Change In Position: No Noticable
Change

Hard Cut Within Smaller File To A Different Position: dips from 60 to
19 (18 with transition)

Hard Cut To Different Position Within Larger File: Dips from 60 to 15
fps (12 with transition)