[Cin] video track monitors

Daniel Reurich daniel at centurion.net.nz
Mon Mar 11 21:03:36 CET 2019

Hi,

I"m currently using cinelerra to master conference video's and am
overlaying slides and videos doing fades between the slides and several
video streams.

One of the things I'm really missing is a monitor of each of the tracks.
 I have been using the mixer windows, but that only shows the post-mix
view so if the track is muted or faded to 0 I can't see whats showing on
that track.

Is their a way to have a pre-fade/mute monitor view for each track -
ideally with a toggle of pre or post effect/camera/projector?

Thanks
	Daniel.

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.