[Cin] Help needed!

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Mar 14 01:42:15 CET 2019

Hi guys!

As some of you have noticed. We offer the Cinelerra-GG website in
several languages. The website is also available in Italian and German.

Italian: https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/it/
German: https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/de/

We want to meet the needs of users who are not yet able to speak English
and want to increase our reach.

A big thank you goes to Andrea Paz and also to WPFilmmaker, who have
agreed to master the Italian translations. Thank you!

I did the German translation myself.

The translations are certainly not perfect yet, but we are working on
improving them. In case of errors, please send us a short message so
that we can correct it.

So that more people can also use the Cinelerra-GG in other languages, we
call on you to help us.
As Uncle Sam said in the past: *I want you as our translator!*

We need help with the following languages:

Spanish
French
Russian
Dutch
Polish
Portuguese
Mandarin
etc.

Don't worry, our translation tool does most of the work. More
information can be found here:
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/translate-website/

Add your wish to help us to the mailing list and we will send you the
invitation by email.

Everyone who helps will receive a care package from Uncle Sam in the
form of a fortune cookie. ;-)

Thank you, guys.

Sam